Who's in it?
The documentary combines footage taken before, during and after Weaver's 2013 election campaign in the Victoria riding of Oak Bay-Gordon Head. It includes appearances by British Columbia Premier Christy Clark and then NDP and Opposition leader Adrian Dix.
The documentary also includes commentary and insights from experts about action on climate change. Key characters are:
- Andrew Weaver University of Victoria climate scientists and BC Green candidate, Oak Bay-Gordon Head
- Ida Chong BC Liberal MLA in Oak Bay-Gordon Head (1996-2013) and cabinet minister
- Jessica Van Der Veen NDP candidate, Oak Bay-Gordon Head
- Greg Kazakoff BC Conservative Party candidate, Oak Bay-Gordon Head
- Mark Jaccard professor School of Resource and Environmental Management at Vancouver’s Simon Fraser University
- Lynne Quarmby department head of molecular biology & biochemistry, SFU.
- Kirsten Zickfeld climate scientist, Simon Fraser University
- David Suzuki broadcaster and scientist
- Donald Galloway Green Party of Canada candidate in Victoria by-election 2012
- Vaughn Palmer Vancouver Sun political columnist
- Mario Canseco Pollster, Angus Reid
- James Lawson professor of political sciences at University of Victoria
- Elizabeth May Federal MP Saanich-Gulf Islands, Leader of Green Party of Canada
- Jane Sterk Leader of the BC Green Party
- Christy Clark Premier of British Columbia
- Adrian Dix Leader of the B.C. NDP
- Ben West tarsands campaigner at ForestEthics Advocacy
- James Leaton Research director, Carbon Tracker Initiative